At Modern Talking Point, we are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy rights. This GDPR policy outlines how we collect, process, and store your personal information in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union.
Data Controller Modern Talking Point is the data controller for the personal data we collect and process. Our contact details are:
Lawful Basis for Data Processing We process your personal data based on the following lawful basis:
- Your consent: When you subscribe to our newsletter, leave a comment on our website, or fill out a contact form, you provide your consent for us to collect and process your personal data.
- Legitimate interests: We may process your personal data for our legitimate interests in providing you with high-quality content and improving our website’s functionality.
Types of Personal Data We Collect We may collect the following types of personal data:
- Contact information such as your name, email address, and IP address.
- Usage data such as your browser type, device type, and website activity.
How We Use Your Personal Data We use your personal data to:
- Send you newsletters and promotional emails.
- Respond to your inquiries and feedback.
- Improve our website’s content and functionality.
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose without your consent, except as required by law.
Data Sharing and Transfers We may share your personal data with:
- Our service providers who assist us in providing our services.
- Third-party analytics and advertising platforms that help us improve our website’s performance and user experience.
- Law enforcement agencies or other regulatory bodies as required by law.
We may transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) where adequate data protection safeguards are in place.
Data Retention We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data at any time, subject to our legal and regulatory obligations.
Your GDPR Rights You have the following GDPR rights:
- The right to access and rectify your personal data.
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise your GDPR rights or for any questions or concerns about our GDPR policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to GDPR Policy We reserve the right to update or modify this GDPR policy at any time. We will post the updated policy on our website with the revised effective date. Your continued use of our website after the changes signify your acceptance of the updated GDPR policy.