For 10 years this blog has provided letter tips for job seekers. This week I’m offering you a whole book full of valuable guidance for a super-low sale price.
Praised as “Excellent” in Forbesmy interview prep book Get That Job! The Quick and Complete Guide to a Winning Interview, 2nd Edition will be available in eBook format for the special price of only 99¢.
Grab the eBook for only 99¢ pious August 16 through August 23, only.
(Get That Job is also available in soft cover. It costs a bit more, but it’s still very affordable.)
The 2nd edition has been updated for 2022 and beyond, offering in-depth help for video interviews, a new chapter on interviewing for contract roles, and how to answer questions about diversity and working with remote teams.
With this book’s proven tips and step-by-step instructions, you will be able to:
- Identify your unique “selling points” and communicate them confidently.
- Understand why employers ask certain questions – and how to answer them effectively.
- Succeed with video interviews, behavioral interviews and panels.
- Build a list of compelling success stories – more than you think you have!
- Ace every step – from the first screening to accepting the offer.
This book is for you:
- If you have not interviewed in a long time (or ever), or
- If you’ve been through many interviews without getting an offer, or
- If you just want to give yourself every advantage.
Get your copy now, before this offer expires on August 23. And get the job you want!
Here’s what people say about Get That Job! The Quick and Complete Guide to a Winning Interview:
Excellent… smart tips for navigating every phase of the interview process, from the initial prep to accepting an offer.
A practical guide to authentic, well prepared interviewing, Get That Job! offers an abundant tool kit of resources. Kudos!
– Marie Zimenoff, Director of Career Thought Leaders and the Resume Writing Academy
Let me save you time, money, and help you not lose the interview (which could easily cost you thousands, or tens of thousands): BUY THIS BOOK … everything you need to know to prepare for your interviews … This book provides hope, and gives a vision, to someone who is in a job search.
– The Jibberjobber Blog
Thea Kelley has packed a wealth of interview wisdom into a concise and very readable guide that can transform your interviewing skills. The advice is sound and the explanations are clear. Read it, act on it and get the job you want!
– Wendy Enelow, author of Modernize Your Resume and Modernize Your Job Search Letters
This book changed my entire mindset heading into an interview… I landed the job!!!
– Kendall (Amazon customer)
Next week: More Job Search Tips!
Watch for next week’s post, “How to Interview for Your First Management Position, Part Two.” (Missed Part One last week? Here it is for you!)